Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Wishes...and More :)

Hey everyone! As you could tell, I have a VERY special birthday wish to give! Drumrolls, please!
And the special birthday wish goes to...WILLOW SMITH! That's right, Willow Smith's birthday was on October 31st (sorry this is a little late), on the very special day of Halloween! :)
In other news...How many of you people out there watch the SONNY WITH A CHANCE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL???? I know I did, and boy, was it AWESTRUCK (Sorry Wilder, if I stole your word)!!! I especially loved the comedy sketch, Making Babies Cry. It was kinda sad, but HILARIOUS. I think that Brandon Smith/Nico played the part very well, and it made it even funnier. Special guest stars on this show included Shaquille O'Neil, and Allstar Weekend! Allstar Weekend sang Come Down With Love, and Demi Lovato, who plays Sonny Munroe sang Work Of Art!
Well, more later peeps! :)

No comments: